Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 17. Day of Nothing

I think that every blog post so far has been written while KT has been downstairs making popcorn. Popcorn actually does sound kinda like 'blogging' if you say it 10 times fast. I dare you.

Two notes of business:

-I'm renaming my blog. I'll keep the URL the same, but it will no longer be "My Thoughts on Katie's Thoughts". To my dismay, it is much harder than I thought it would be to write a blog simply commenting on KT's blog. It was good in theory, I suppose.

-I guess my second note of business is mostly stemming off the first; I'm just gonna go with my own flow, now. KT, I love ya, but it is SO hard to comment on your writing. I guess you're just that perfect. ;)

Today was rather boring, unfortunately. As you all know, I'm extraordinarily brilliant, so when I tell you that I left our alarm set for 6:20, you shouldn't be surprised. Thankfully I was able to hit snooze as quickly as possible and change the alarm while still half-asleep. I'm praying KT won't seek revenge. OH! side note-we actually really hate each other now and have put up a sheet in our room so we don't have to see each other any more. I'm just too messy and she sings too much.

Not really...though we have discussed how to hang a sheet from the ceiling if our friendship deteriorates.

We had a thrilling 3 hour rehearsal today. It went pretty well! I think the worst part was the fact that I had to put a leotard on on a Saturday. :( Why can't we just wear T-shirts and track shorts to dance? It would be so much easier...

After rehearsal KT and I had a good time blasting some music in one of the empty studios as I 'helped' her choreograph her piece. She's got some really great ideas; I'm excited to see how it turns out. The music is beautiful, as well. If you haven't heard it yet, its "Lips of an Angel" by the Hinder String Tribute. We also had a good time jamming out (her singing wonderfully and me croaking(like her ring tone)) to many other songs in her music library.

Speaking of her ring tone...Katie has the most amusing ring tone. Instead of a normal song or obnoxious buzzing, her phone emits the sound of a bullfrog. This has been quite useful to her, as she has left her phone on accidentally during class. On a couple of occasions I have heard croaking sounds coming from the corner of the room, by KT's bag. No one notices, however. I'm waiting for a teacher to ask us to catch the frog in the studio. Careful, KT!

I should stop writing, KT and I have marvelous plans for this evening. For those of you didn't know, we are actually staying at a mansion (with A.C.) that is hosting several balls. Wish us luck with our ballroom dancing skills.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really enjoyed reading yours and Katie's blog. I was accepted into Bossov's summer this year, and i was wondering if you would suggest it.
    Thanks in advanced!

    ReplyDelete